Dr. CAROLYN M. BERG, M.D.
Fellowship Trained in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
Carolyn M. Berg, M.D. is a board-certified hand surgeon in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She brings over a decade of specialized experience to the skilled team at Premier Orthopedic Specialists of Tulsa.
Dr. Berg was born and raised in Texas and moved to Tulsa in 2015. She completed her undergraduate degree in Biomedical Science at Texas A&M University in College Station.
Following graduation, she went on to pursue a career in medicine. She attended Baylor College of Medicine for medical school and stayed at the same institution for both her residency and fellowship training. Practicing in her specialty since 2011, Dr Berg has gained significant experience in diagnosing and treating problems of the hand, wrist, and forearm. She recognizes the importance of staying up-to-date on the latest in her field and maintains active membership with the American Society for Surgery of the Hand. In her free time, Dr. Berg enjoys travel, hiking, cycling, and photography.
Education, Training, and Affiliations
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Science in
Biomedical Science, Texas A&M University
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Residency: General Surgery Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Fellowship: Hand Surgery Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Board Certified: American Board of Surgery, Sub-specialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand